Audio CD Converter is a powerful, professional software which can extract digital audio tracks from an audio CD into sound files on your hard disk. You can save CD audio tracks to CD-quality MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC, AC3, RA, MP2, AU, FLAC and AIFF audio format in only one step.
Its key features include a built-in CD player, link to an online database to obtain track and album name information, support multiple CD-ROM drives, CD-ROM auto-detection, and control over Bit Rate, Channels and Volume for output files.
- Convert CD tracks into MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC, AC3, RA, MP2, AU, FLAC and AIFF
- Support FreeDB and ID3 tagging
- Complete control over output encoding such as Bit Rate, Channels and Volume
- Multiple CD-ROM drives and CD-ROM auto-detection are supported
- Support playback with a built-in CD player
- Excellent output quality and a high ripping speed
- Easy-to-use interface